Congratulations to Alan King. The Inskeep Ford Salesman of the year for 2019.

Alan has achieved this honor two years in a row. His dedication to excellence and serving the customer is outstanding. Please give Alan a big shout out of congratulations. Alan has been a member of the team since 2012.

Alan King - "As a former business and franchise owner I have been "on the other side" of the sales desk many times and remember what makes a good buying experience. My goal is to make it fun, in a reasonable amount of time, give you a value to both trades and the purchased vehicle and to try not to do the "let me ask my manager" back and forth ping pong affair that seems to be the norm with a lot of dealerships. The 5+ years experience I have now on the sales side just makes me MORE determined to fulfill these goals. YOU are my number one priority"


Pictured from Left to Right: Jeff Inskeep, Alan King, and Brian Cook

Comments

Post a Comment